Bangladesh Civil Aviation Authority Job Circular. Bangladesh Civil Aviation Authorityhas published its jobcircular for 2020. You can find the job circular on the official website of Bangladesh Civil Aviation Authority(www.caab.gov.bd) and also on this website. This website offers all information on the job offers, eligibility etc. with details.
Information on the Bangladesh Civil Aviation Authority Job
If you are interested in applying for a job in Bangladesh Civil Aviation Authority, check out the details below:
|Job Provider||Bangladesh Civil Aviation Authority|
|Ministry||Ministry of Civil Aviation and Tourism|
|Job Nature||Government Job|
|Job Location||Anywhere in Bangladesh|
|Job Vacancy||A total of 12 vacancies in 6 different posts|
|Name of Posts||Given in circular|
|Educational Qualification||Given in circular|
|Age Range of Applicants||Not more than 30 years on 31 December 2019 (affidavit is not acceptable)|
|Publish Date of Circular||26/01/2020|
|Application Starting Date||30/01/2020 (10:00 am)|
|Application Ending Date||18/02/2020 (5:00 pm)|
|Job Grades||Grade 9 and 10|
|Salary||Tk. 16,000 – 53,060|
Process of Selection of Candidates:
• Written Exam
• Practical Exam
How to Apply
Original copies and attested photocopies of all educational qualification certificates, NID
Photocopy of Nationality certificate provided by Union Council/City Corporation/Municipality
1 set attested photocopy of the filled up application form
1. The job circular can be found in www.caab.gov.bd and http://caabd.teletalk.com.bd
2. Applicants currently working under any government, semi-government or autonomous organization have to apply for the jobs through appropriate authority.They also have to tick the “Departmental candidate” option while filling up the application form and submit the original NOC provided by the employer.
3. Applicants will not be provided any TA/DA for participating in the exams or interview. Only the candidates that passed the written exam can sit for the practical exam (if applicable) and only the ones that passed the practical exam can attend the interview.
4. Applicants have to pay tk. 560 as exam fee thorough SMS using any Teletalk pre-paid mobile number. The fee has to be paid within 72 hours of filling up the application form and receiving a User ID.
5. The eligible candidates will be informed about the admit card through SMS or on the official website. So, the candidates must stay updated.
6. The candidates have to use the User ID and password sent through SMS to download and color print the admit card with the roll number, post name, exam date, exam time, place/exam center etc. written on it. The candidates must show it while participating in the written, practical exams and interview.
7. If any applicant loses his/her User ID or password, it can be restored through SMS using any Teletalk pre-paid mobile number following the process given in the circular.
8. Decisions taken by the authority regarding employment will be deemed final.The authority can increase/decrease the number of posts mentioned in the circular or deleteit.