Bangladesh Shilpakala Academy Job Circular. Bangladesh Shilpakala Academy has published its jobcircular for 2020. You can find the job circular on the official website of Bangladesh Shilpakala Academy (shilpakala.gov.bd) and also on this website. This website offers all the information on the job offers, eligibility etc. with details.
Information on the Bangladesh Shilpakala Academy Job Circular Job
If you are interested in applying for a job in Bangladesh Shilpakala Academy, check out the details:
|Job Provider||Bangladesh Shilpakala Academy|
|Ministry||Ministry of Cultural Affairs|
|Job Nature||Government Job|
|Job Location||Anywhere in Bangladesh|
|Job Vacancy||A total of 2 vacancies in 2 different posts|
|Name of Posts||Given in circular|
|Educational Qualification||Given in circular|
|Age Range of Applicants||Up to 30 years old|
|Publish Date of Circular||27/01/2020|
|Application Ending Date||13/02/2020|
Process of Selection of Candidates:
• Selection Exam
Circular Download Link
For downloading the image of Bangladesh Shilpakala Academy Job Circular 2020, click theimage below:
How to Apply
Attested (by a 1st-class government employee) photocopy of all educational qualification and experience certificates
Character and Citizenship certificates provided by Union Council Chairman/Municipality Mayor/Ward Commissioner
2 recent copies of passport size photos
Post Name: Accountant
Job Grade: 13
Age Limit: Up to 30 years
Educational Qualification: Masters in Business from any reputed University/ Educational Institution
Post Name: Office Assistant
Job Grade: 20
Age Limit: Up to 30 years
Educational Qualification: Applicant should passSSC
Experience: Not necessary
1. Applicants have to apply within 13 February 2020. The application letters have to be sent in white paper to the following address: Project Director, Project of Expansion and Completion of Unfinished Tasks of National Art Gallery and National Music and Dance Centre, Bangladesh Shilpakala Academy, Shegunbagicha, Ramna, Dhaka-1000.
2. Applicants have to mention their full name, father’s/husband’s name, mother’s name, present address, permanent address, birthdate, age until 31 January 2020, educational qualification, experience etc. in the CV attached with the application letter. They also have to attach all the necessary documents along with their signatures in the application letter.
3. Applicants have to write the name of the applied postabove theenvelope of the application letter.
4. Applicants will not be provided any TA/DA for appearing in the selection exam or the interview.
5. Applicants currently working has to apply for the jobs through appropriate authority.
6. Applicants applying under the “Freedom Fighter” quota has to attach all the relevant documents to prove the quota right with the application letter.
7. Belated, incomplete application letters or the ones with wrong information in it will be considered eliminated.
8. The authority preserves all power to accept and eliminate any application letter.