Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Medical University Job Circular 2020. The BSMMU (Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Medical University) has published its job circular for 2020. You can find the job circular on the official website (www.bsmmu.edu.bd) and on this website. This website offers information on the job offers, job requirements, eligibility for the jobs etc. with details.
BSMMU Job Quick Information
If you are interested in applying for a job in Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Medical University, check the table below:
|Job Provider||Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Medical University|
|Job Nature||Government job|
|Job Location||Anywhere in Bangladesh|
|Job Vacancy||150 vacancies in the post of Senior Staff Nurse|
|Gender Preference||Both male and female|
|Salary Range||Tk. 16,000 to Tk. 38,640|
|Educational Qualification||Given in circular|
|Publish Date of Circular||25/01/2020|
|Application Start Date||27/01/2020|
|Application Ending Date||17/02/2020|
|Age Range of Applicants||18-30 years (up to 32 years for “Freedom Fighter” quota) on 17 February 2020|
Process of Selection of Candidates:
• Written Exam
Circular Download Link
For downloading the PDF of BSMMU (Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Medical University) Job Circular 2020,click the link below: (link)
For downloading the image of BSMMU (Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Medical University) Job Circular 2020, click theimage below:
How to Apply This Job
1. Applicants can be aged up to 30 years (32 years for applicants under “Freedom Fighter” quota) on 17/02/2020.
2. Rules to fill up the application form and other necessary conditions will be found in the official website.
3. Interested applicants can apply up to 2:30 am of 17 February 2020 online in BSMMU’s official website.
4. Applicants have to pay tk. 500 as examination fee in any online branch of Pubali Bank, or the Shahbagh Avenue branch in account number STD-430. Applicants can pay the examination fee from 27/01/2020 to 16/02/2020 during the bank’s office time. Applicants can apply online a day after paying the fee.
5. All applicants need to attach the following documents in the application form:
- Passport size photograph.
- Copy of bank’s pay slip.
- Necessary documents in case of “Freedom Fighter” quota applicants.
6. The applicants need to save the tracking number and password provided to them during applying. These will later be needed when the applicants need to download admit cards and in other purposes.
7. Any applicant will be able to print the admit card from 24 February 2020 using the tracking number and password provided to him/her.
8. The applicants that will attend the interview must bring all the original certificates listed below along with one attested photocopy of each certificate.
- All educational qualification certificates.
- Registration certificate of Bangladesh Nursing and Midwifery Council.
- NID/Birth certificate.
- Citizenship certificate given by Union Council Chairman/City Corporation/Municipality Chairman/Councilor
- Permission letter from the proper authority in case of job-holder applicants.
- Mandatory documents for applicants under “Freedom Fighter” quota.
⇝ Recent Job:
Bangladesh Jail Police Job Circular [ 2020 Updated] ✔
Bangladesh Police Job Circular [ 2020 Updated] ✔
Note: cnHUb Provide all kind of Jobs Circular, Applying Process and Other information. You Can Easily Find your Likeable Jobs here.
Thanks For Stay Long Time.
শেয়ার করুন, অন্যদের জানার সুযোগ করে দিন !!