Bangladesh University Of Professional (BUP) is the only government university run by the armed forces. Therefore, BUP has announced the Undergraduate BBA First Year Admission Test 2019 for the academic year sessions 2019-2020. Let’s find out all the information about Bangladesh Professional Admission Notice 2019-20.
BUP Admission Test Date
|Application Process Date||18th September – 12th October 2019|
|Eligible Candidate List Publication Date||17th October 2019|
|Admission Test||26th & 27th October 2019|
|Result of Merit List||Within 7 days after the written exam held|
|Viva-voce||After publication of written test result|
|Admission Date||not yet fixed|
BUP Admission Detailed Time Plan
|Online Application submission Date||01 September 2019 to 10 October 2019|
|Publication of the list of Eligible candidates for written exam||13 October 2019|
|Admit Cards Download||www.bup.edu.bd on 15 October 2019 onwards.|
Written tests will hold as per the following schedule:
|Faculty of Business Studies||26 October 2019 (Friday)|
|Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences||26 October 2019 (Friday)|
|Faculty of Security and Strategic Studies||27 October 2019 (Saturday)|
|Faculty of Science and Technology||27 October 2019 (Saturday)|
How to Payment Application Fee
Here we will show you how to pay the application fee through development. Before making payments, you should keep in mind that transactions can only be used by a personal development account. 10 digits Payment ID number must be used in the reference section No mark, space or punctuation can be used for the counter number, individuals are always required to input “1” in the designated section:
- Dial *247#
- Select ‘Payment* option
- Enter Merchant bKash Account No 01769028780 4. Enter amount: 11
- Give reference: 1709200647
- Enter Counter number 17 Enter your PIN number
- Once you have successfully made the payment, you will receive an SMS with your payment details.
- Go to Home Page and Click Verify/Complete Payment
- Enter your TrxID that you have received via SMS. in the Verify or Complete Payment Made By bKash section on the right
- Click to verify bKash Transaction to verify your payment.
- Please make sure to enter the information correctly while making payment BUP will not take any responsibility for any mistake.
Payment verification Method:
- Go to http://admission.bup.edu.bd
- Click on Verify/Complete Payment
- Verify or Complete Payment Made By Other Channels.
- Select Verify or Complete Payment Made By bkash.
- No verification required if it is using online payment gateway.
- Verify bKash using TrxID or transaction id.
- Receive SMS in your mobile, containing user id and password after payment verification.
How to Get Admit Card
Check the status of the application after verification of application information check Get an admit card then print the admit card for the written admission test:
- Visit http://admission.bup.edu.bd and Click Admit Card Menu.
- Give your Application ID and HSC Registration Number and Click Submit Button.
- Download your BUPAdmit Card and Print It.
- Copy of original bank deposit or postal money receipt.
Fill up BUP Application Form
After full payment and verification, you have to fill the BUP application form. Fill out the application form correctly. Follow the instructions below to apply to complete the final admission form:
- Go To admission.bup.edu.bd
- Click on the Login Button and sign up by Using User & Password
- Now, Complete The Application Form With Provide Basic Information: Subject Priority>Previous Academic Information>Guardian Information>Your Address>Additional Information.
- Upload Your Photo and Signature
- After Complete All Information Click Submit Button For Application Submission.
BUP Admission Test Admit Card Download:
After verification of the full payment and complete the application information. You can download BUP admit card. But the BUP Admit Card will be provided after the download deadline after the application deadline. When the authority releases the admission card of the University of Bangladesh, you can sign in and download the admission.bup.ewd I hope you like the details of admission to Bangladesh University.
Check the following information periodically by logging in to your account:
- Verification Status.
- Print Admit Card
- Admission Date, Time and Seat Plan
- Result – as per merit position.
Documents to be Carried in The Exam Hall
- Printed Admit Card
- Attested Photocopy of SSC & HSC Certificates For Verification Purpose
- Bank Money Deposit Slip (Original) Must be Deposited
- BUP Is The Most Popular Public University in Bangladesh Which Supervised by Bangladesh Armed Forces. Hope You like The Bangladesh University of Professionals Admission Circular, Admit Card and Admission Result. BUP Admission Result and Circular will be found here.
Faculties of BUP
There are Four Faculties in BUP. All of the faculties run Undergraduate and Post Graduate program. The Faculties are given below:
- Business Studies
- Science and Technology
- Arts and Social Science
- Security and Strategic Studies
Minimum GPA to apply Arts & Science Faculty in BUP:
|Subject||Group & GPA|
|Science||SSC: 4.20 & HSC: 4.25|
|Business Studies||SSC : 4.20 & HSC: 4.00|
|Humanities||SSC: 4.00 & HSC: 3.75|
Total of 100 Marks MCQ (Multiple Choice Question) exams will be held
Marks Distribution For BUP Admission:
Important Requirements for the students who would like get admission in BUP:
- Those who choose Economics or Disaster and Human Security Management candidates must answer Math
- Department of Disaster and Human Security Management candidates had to be from science group in SSC/equivalent examination.
- They Must have math or Statistics in HSC
- Minimum GPA in Math/statistics is A(-)
- Development Studies/Sociology/Public Administration surely answer Bangla
- For the English, The candidates must have GPA A- in SSC and HSC
- For Economics, minimum qualification is ‘A-‘ (A Minus) in Economics/Accounting/Statistics/ Higher Mathematics at SSC or HSC level
Subject list of Faculty of Arts and Social Science
There are 6 Subjects in Arts and Social Science Faculty in BUP and the subjects are:
- Development Studies
- Disaster and Human Security Management
- Public Administration
There are 5 Subjects in the Business Studies Faculty and the subjects are:
- Accounting & Information Systems
- Finance & Banking
Minimum Qualifications for BBA in BUP
|Science Group||8.75(Sum of HSC and SSC GPA)|
Marks Distribution for PBU are given below:
|General Knowledge||16 Marks|
BUP Science & Technology Faculty Admission Requirement:
|A student Group Requirement||Science Group|
|Minimum GPA In SSC||4.75|
|Minimum Required GPA In HSC||4.50|
Marks Distribution BUP Admission Test
Important BUP Admission Test Date
|Application Process||18th September – 12th October 2019|
|Eligible Candidate List||17th October 2019|
|Admission Test||26th & 27th October 2019|
|Admission Test Result for Merit List||within 7 days after the written exam|
|Viva-voce||result after the written test|
|Admission Date||not yet fixed|
You can find all university admissions information here at ontaheen.com. So don’t worry about getting more notice about the admission circular 2019-20 of Bangladesh Professional University.
BUP Faculty and Programs
Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
BSS (Hons) in Development Studies
BA (Hons) in English
BSS (Hons) in Disaster and Human Security
BSS (Hons) in Public Administration
BSS (Hons) in Sociology
Faculty of Business Studies
BBA in Accounting & Information System
BBA – General
BBA in Finance & Banking
BBA in Management
BBA in Marketing
Faculty of Security and Strategic Studies
BSS (Hons) in International Relations
BSS (Hons) in Mass Communication & Journalism
Faculty of Science and Technology
BSc (Hons) in Information and Communication Engineering
BSc (Hons) in Environmental Science
Bangladesh University of Professionals (BUP)
Address: Mirpur Cantonment, Dhaka-1216Telephone: 88-02-8000368, PABX 8000261-4
Mobile: 0172228264, 01816359054, 01671159968,
01673223736, 01722734755, 016781161633Fax: 8000443