DSS (Department of Social Service) Job Circular 2020. TheDSS (Department of Social Service) has published its jobcircular for 2020. You can find the job circular on the official website (www.dss.gov.bd) and also on this website. This website offers all information on the job offers, requirements etc. with details.
Details of the DSS Job
If you are interested in applying for a job in Department of Social Service, check out the details below:
|Job Provider||Bangladesh Department of Social Service|
|Ministry||Ministry of Social Welfare|
|Job Nature||Government Job|
|Job Location||Anywhere in Bangladesh|
|Job Vacancy||A total of 2 vacancies in 2 different posts|
|Name of Posts||Given in circular|
|Educational Qualification||Given in circular|
|Age Range of Applicants||18-30 years (up to 32 years for “Freedom Fighter” quota) on 31 October 2019|
|Publish Date of Circular||16/01/2020|
|Application Ending Date||30/01/2020|
Process of Selection of Candidates:
• Written Exam
Circular Download Link
For downloading the image of DSS (Department of Social Service) Job Circular 2020, click theimage below:
How to Apply
1. Check out the job circular for 2020.
2. If you see any available job you like and if you are eligible for it, download the job application form by visiting the official website of Bangladesh Department of Social Service.
3. Use correct information to fill up the application form. Attach all necessary documents. Applicants that applied for these posts before doesn’t need to re-apply.
4. Pay tk. 150 as application fee in Sonali Bank’s Agargaon branch and attach the bank draft/pay order with the job application form.
5. Applicants have to write the name of the post they applied for above the envelope and attach an unused return envelope with a stamp of tk. 10.
6. Applicants currently working under any government, semi-government or autonomous organization has to apply for the jobs through appropriate authority.
7. Attend the necessary exams/interview. Applicant have to bring and show the original copies of all certificates during the interview.
8. Those who will sit for the written exams have to download the admit card from the official website of Bangladesh Department of Social Service. The examination date, schedule and also the question pattern will be published soon.
- Attested photocopies of all certificates including educational qualification certificates, experience certificates, NID and character certificate.
- 3 attested copies of passport size photos
You have to send the application form and bank draft/pay order within 30/01/2020 during office time through mail/ courier to the given address (Project Director, Cash Transfer Modernization (CTM) project, (8th floor), Department of Social Service, E-8/B-1, Agargaon, Sher-e-Bangla Nagar, Dhaka-1207).
Any decision taken by the authority in regards of selection, acceptance and employment will be deemed final.