Forest Department Job Circular 2020.Bangladesh Forest Department published its job circular for the year 2020. You can find the job circular on the official website www.bforest.gov.bd and also on this website. This website offers all information on the job offers, requirements, eligibility for the jobs etc. with details.
The Forest Departmentof Bangladesh, under the Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change has published a new job circular for 2020 on its official website.
If you are interested in getting a job offered bythe Bangladesh Forest Department and want to know the job details, download the circular from our website. The jobs offered by the government are sought by many people as they are stable and provides a good salary; along with handsome bonuses.
Details About Forest Department Job Circular 2020
If you are interested in applying for a job in Bangladesh Forest Department, check out the details below:
|Job Provider:||Bangladesh Forest Department|
|Ministry:||Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change.|
|Job Nature:||Government Job.|
|Job Location:||Anywhere in Bangladesh|
|Job Vacancy:||A total of 145 vacancies in20 different posts.|
|Name of Posts:||Given in circular.|
|Salary Range:||Tk. 9,300 to Tk. 27,300.|
|Educational Qualification:||Applicant should pass at least SSC|
|Age Range of Applicants:||18-30 years (up to 32 years for “Freedom Fighter” and “Physically Challenged” quota and 40 years for the job no. 5)|
|Job Publish Date:||15/01/2020|
Bangladesh Forest Department Job Circular 2020
For downloading the PDF of Bangladesh Forest Department Job Circular 2020,click the link below:
For downloading the image of Bangladesh Forest Department Job Circular 2020, click theimage below:
Quick Job Information
If you want a quick look at the details of Bangladesh Forest Department jobs, check out the table below:
|Name of Post||Vacancy|
|Engine driver/ Engineman||21|
|Steno typist-cum-Computer Operator||2|
|Audio Visual Equipment Operator||1|
|Electric Generator Driver||2|
|Speed Boat Driver||23|
|Pump Machine Operator||9|
The authority holds all rights to add, correct or change any of the conditions given in the circular. The authority can withhold or cancel the application process at any stage. The authority can increase or decrease the number of vacancies as per necessity. The decision taken by the authority will be absolute regarding job application.
An applicant has to bring the original copies of all necessary documents and show them. He/ she also has to attach the attested copies of the following documents during the interview:
- 4 (attested) copies of passport size photographs.
- Photocopy (attested) of NID.
- Photocopy(attested)of educational qualification and experience certificates.
- Photocopy (attested) of citizenship certificate (provided by the associated chairman of Union Council / Ward Councilor of City Corporation/ Mayor of Municipal Corporation).
- Character Certificate provided by a 1st class officer.
- Relevant certificates of the quotas along with necessary evidence.
Instructions for Applicants
The applicant must be Bangladeshi in nationality and be aged between 18 to 30 years (on 01/01/20). All interested candidates who are eligible must download and fill up the application form with correct information, attach all necessary documents, and pay the application fee within the given deadline.
People fromTangail, Comilla, Khagrachori, Rangamati, Norail, Bagerhat, Barisal, Jhalokathi, Pirojpur and Borgunadistricts can not apply for these jobs; except for job number 1 and 2, so they are requested not to apply.But, applicants under the “Orphan” and “Physically Challenged” quota can apply for any job from any district. Also, the applicants need to pay an amount of Tk. 100 to apply.
• Written Exam
• Practical Exam
• Physical Examination
How to apply for the jobs:
1. Check out the job circular for 2020.
2. If you see any available job you like and if you are eligible for it, download the job application form by visiting the official website of Bangladesh Forest Department (www.bforest.gov.bd)
3. Fill up the application form with the correct information. Attach all necessary documents.
4. Pay the correct amount of application fee in Bangladesh Bank or Sonali Bank (Code no.: 6/4531/0000/8831) and attach the bank draft/pay order with the job application form.
5. Attend the necessary exams/interview.
6. Those who will sit for the written exams have to download the admit card fromthe Bangladesh Forest Department’s official website. The date of examination and also the question pattern will be published soon.
You have to send theapplication formand bank draft/pay order within 20/02/2020 during office time through mail/ courier to the given address (Chief Conservator of Forest, Department of Forest, Forest building, Agargaon, Sher-e-Bangla Nagar, Dhaka-1207).
Are you an applicant ? if your question is yes, This Section Only for you. Here are most common question and quick ans for Bangladesh Forest Department:
|Forest Department Information|
|Name of the Organization:||Bangladesh Forest Department.|
|(BRTA) Established:||founded in 1870.|
|Company Type:||Government organization.|
To know about any additional details or updates, visit our website regularly. If you want to download the Bangladesh Forest Department Job Circular 2020 visit this website. The results of the Bangladesh Forest Department job examination will be provided here too. Keep visiting our website for any necessary information.
⇝ Recent Job:
Bangladesh Jail Police Job Circular [ 2020 Updated] ✔
Bangladesh Police Job Circular [ 2020 Updated] ✔
Note: cnHUb Provide all kind of Jobs Circular, Applying Process and Other information. You Can Easily Find your Likeable Jobs here.
Thanks For Stay Long Time.
শেয়ার করুন, অন্যদের জানার সুযোগ করে দিন !!