HSC BM Exam Routine 2020. Bangladesh Technical Education Board has published the HSC BM Exam Routine for 2020. It is available on the official website of Bangladesh Technical Education Board www.bteb.gov.bd and also on this website. The result publish date, result and download links are given in here.
HSC BM Exam Routine 2020 Quick Information
If you want to have a quick look at the information presented in the website, check out the table below:
|Name of Exam||Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSC) Business Management Exam|
|Name of Institution||Bangladesh Technical Education Board|
|Exam Start Date||2 April 2020|
|Exam End Date||30 April 2020|
|Exam Days||Given in routine|
|Who Can Attend||HSC 1st and 2nd year students|
|Exam Type||Theoretical and practical exam|
|Exam Result Publish Date||Will be published soon after the completion of the HSC exam|
|Result Will be Published on||BTEB’s official website and this website|
Routine of HSC BM Exam
The BM exam routine of HSC 2020 will be published by the BTEB in February 2020. The routine will be available on the official website of the BTEB. It will be uploaded in our website too. You can download the routine in image or PDF format by clicking the image or link given below.
Instructions for Examinees
- Examinees have to enter the exam hall at least 30 minutes before the exam starts and can’t leave the hall before an hour passes.
- The regular and irregular students will be seated in separate exam halls.
- Examinees can bring normal scientific calculator in the exam hall.They can’t bring their mobile phones and bags inside the exam hall. They mustn’t carry any sort of electronic device with them.
- No student can take part in the exams without bringing his/her admit card. They have to collect it from their respective educational institutions.
- The examinees can only take part in the exams names and codes of which are mentioned in the admit card.
- All examinees have to pass in all theoretical and practical exams individually.
The exam will be held for HSC 1st Year and 2nd year students.All regular, irregular and improvement seeking students can sit for the exam.The examinees have to attend real-life training for 4 weeks after the completion of all the practical exams and the publication of exam result.The exams will be theoretical and practical in type.
The exams will start at 10:00 am and 2:00 pm. The duration of the exams will be 2 hours. The authority can change the timings of the exams without showing any reason.If any exam is cancelled due to unavoidable reasons, that exam will be taken at a later date.
For more information or update, visit this website regularly. You can find all the information regarding exam schedule, admit card collection date, exam center list etc. on this website.