JSC Routine 2020 of all high schools of Bangladesh is not published yet. You can find and download the Routine of JSC exam from 2020 in this website. It’s also available in government official website. The Education Minister, Nurul Islam Nahid, will make the confirmation about the date of JSC exam of 2020. Last year, 2015, JSC exams were started at November 01, and it was come to the end on November 18. All of the exams were started at 10 AM and finished at 1 PM in the day. The total participants were some 23, 25,933.
JSC Routine of All Education Boards of Bangladesh
There are total 9 education boards for the Secondary School Certificate (SSC) exam. The boards are Dhaka education Board, Jessore Education Board, Sylhet Education Board, Rajshahi Education Board, Barisal Education Board, Chittagong Education Board, Dinajpur Education Board, Technical Education Board and Madrasah Education Board.
JSC Routine 2020 Can be Downloaded from Our Website
We have learnt that JSC exam of last year, 2015, were started at 1st November, and it was come to the end on 18th November. All of the exams were started at 11 AM and finished at 1:30 PM in the day. The total participants were more than 3.54 millions.
Now is the option to download the JSC Routine 2020. You can download it from this site. When the routine is available, you will get from here in image format. Just click on the image and then you will find the options of download and save of the image. You can collect it from here and make a printed hard copy, so you can follow it correctly.
JSC Routine 2020 Related More Information
JSC Routine 2020 will be published, perhaps on October-2020, by the Ministry of Education of Bangladesh. The theoretical exam was started from Nov. 22, 2015 and continues until Nov. 29, 2015. The exam will continue without any gap that is expected by the board and the education ministry. So, students must be prepared for exams well to secure good results.
Some Conditions & Rules Are to Follow for Exam 2020:
- The candidates must present in the exam hall before half an hour of the exam starting
- The candidates must have carried their Admit Card and other instruments that they need
- The candidates are not permitted to bear any extra papers, boards or other things at the time of exam
- The candidates are not allowed to bear any type of communication device, including mobile phones, tablets, etc.
- Candidates must be constrained to take their own seats that square measure arranged before by power. They can’t alter their seat while not inspector’s authorization.
- They can’t overlay the arrangement, sheet or papers while doesn’t edge.
JSC Routine 2020 of all education boards of Bangladesh are not provided for the students. So, the students must be awakened for any type of further update news due to the date of routine and any changes in the routine next time.