National University LLB Part-1 Exam Routine 2020. National University LLB Part-1 Exam Routine 2020 is available here. You can find the routine on the National University’s official website too (http://www.nu.ac.bd/). You will find all the details of the exam routine, dates, centers, exam notice etc. on this website.
The NU has published the exam routine for the LLB 1st Year examination for 2020. The LLB Part-1 exam is conducted from the Department of Law under the Faculty of Social Science of the National University.
NU LLB Part-1 Exam Routine Date Info
Here’s some information on the National University LLB Part-1 Exam 2020 for a quick look:
Exam Starts: January 2020
Exam Days: Friday of every week
Exam Duration: Will be mentioned in the question paper
Exam Code: 8761
Exam Center Fee Amount: Tk. 500
Application and Data Entry Form Available from:28/11/19
Application and Data Entry Form Available up to: 15/12/19
The NU authority possesses all rights to change the timings of any of the exams.
NU LLB Part-1 Exam Routine 2020
The National University LLB Part-1 Exam 2020 will be held on a total of 7 subjects. The name of the subjects along with subject code exam date and more is given below:
|Subject Name/Subject||Exam Date||Day||Paper||Subject Code|
|Law of Contract & Tort||05/04/2019||Friday||2nd Paper||502|
|Muslim Law||12/04/2019||Friday||3rd Paper||503|
|Equity, Trust, Specific Relief & Hindu law||19/04/2019||Friday||4th Paper||504|
|Constitutional Law of Bangladesh, UK & USA||26/04/2019||Friday||5th Paper||505|
|Labour Laws of Bangladesh||03/05/2019||Friday||6th Paper||506|
|Law of Taxation||10/05/2019||Friday||7th Paper||507|
Exam Method and Syllabus
The LLB Part-1 exam for session 2019 will take place according to the exam syllabus of the LLB Part-1 exam given by the National University and the revised regulation. Examinees can take part in the exams for improvement or for passing in the subjects they previously failed in.
But, only students of session 2017-18 can sit for retake or improvement exams; given the condition that his/her registration card is still valid.
Instructions for Examinees
1. All students (regular/irregular) of sessions 2016-17, 2017-18 and 2018-19 can take part in the examinations. (some conditions may be applied)
2. All examinees are to download the application form from the National University’s official website. They have to print and photocopy the form after filling it with correct information.
3. The examinees have to attach 1 copy of passport size photograph with the form and get the signature of the principal of their respective colleges.
4. Examinees are requested to collect the exam admit cards from their respective colleges at least 5-6 days before the exam starts.
5. All examinees must pay an amount of Tk. 500 as exam center fee. They also must pay Tk. 300 for each paper and Tk. 300 for the number sheet. The fees must be paid on 17/12/19 or 18/12/19 thorough SonaliSeba account.
Application Form Fill up
To fill up the application form, the interested examinees should follow the following steps:
• Print out the application form from the National University’s official website (www.nu.ac.bd). The applicant can make photocopies of the printed form if needed.
• The application form has to be filled up by hand. Then it should be submitted in the students’ respective colleges along with the fees.
• Applicants have to attach attested photocopies of registration card, admit card (for students who have sat for the exam before), permission letter (for government jobholders) and 1 copy passport size photograph.
• Applicants have to fill up the whole form with the correct information.
• All applicants have to submit the application form along with the necessary documents within 15 December 2019.
How to Submit Data Entry Form and Fee
1. Applicants have to print the data entry form online and get it signed by the principal. Then the main copy of the form should be submitted in the affiliated branch of the university and one photocopy in the related college.
2. Applicants have to download pay slip from the National University’sofficial website(www.nu.ac.bd) and submit it to any branch of Sonali Bank through SonaliSeba. Applicants can also print the pay slip and submit the amount of money mentioned in the pay slip in any branch of Sonali Bank in the bank account number mentioned in the slip.
3. The pay slip can be downloaded on 17/12/19 and 18/12/19 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. from the link available on the official website. The pay slip cannot be downloaded and money submitted to the bank before or after these two dates.
For any more information or update, visit this website from time to time. You can find all information regarding exam schedule, admit card collection date, exam center list, exam time etc. on this website. We will update any changes made by the authority regarding the exams here.